Monday, December 11, 2006

Memories of the way we were

I agree with Tom, the vid was great and it's awsome that it got here unharmed. Man I remember how much we used to like to spin around in those bar chairs, and how much everyone wanted us to stop it. And life was much more simple back then, I always thought that I would be 15 again if i had a choice because I would be old enough to do anything I wanted with the oposite sex, but to young to work. Seeing those vids though made me think about just forgetting about the opposite sex and being 9 again, oh and I realized that Jason used to cheat at pool ... a lot. Speaking of Jason, how do i contact him? Grandma can you leave me a comment with his email address or something like that? We weren't on very good terms when he left, but I would hate it if things stayed that way.

Dad requested some residential stuff be filmed, so i got some stuff on Zhong Nan San Lu, just click on the link to enjoy the video. Bas stuff going down at work, but I have a connection in WuHan that can helkp me with new employment, so I think I may spring for a better computer, I found a good deal on some parts, and this laptop doesn't allow me to do all I need to do. Anyhow I will try and fil Hong Shan Square today for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atHYcHW2Idg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of those streets remind me of Mexico. I think China uses more concrete over there except where the tourists are at. Some of the scenery on You Tube looks very pleasing.
It is always interesting to go back and view the past and remember how things were. We all have things that we cherish. I enjoy seeing where you are living and the areas that you see each day. Keep in touch.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug, so happy you are enjoying the '86 memories. So did I! Grandpa said he sent you Jason's email address yesterday from the office, but I don't see a comment posted from him. I don't have it as I hear very little from Jason. He did call on Thanksgiving, Holly & Cliff were here. But he did want to tell me that he and Olivia made the oyster stuffing that I always make, Grandma Julian's receipe.
I will check to see how Grandpa sent the info and if need be to resend it. My computer is going to the shop tomorrow, will have it back by the 21st, I hope.

Have been enjoying the 'time and temp' on your page, and all the videos of your apartment and WuHan.

Will be waiting to hear how you boys make Christmas in China, a very special memory of your own to treasure the rest of your life. As I told Tom, just love each other first, and the rest will take care of it self.

Making a few memories ourselves right now, as Holly & Cliff brought us a 4 week old, white, poodle puppy a week ago. Just what we needed in this house with no yard, right? I am borrowing the neighbors greens for the time being.

We wish you a Very Merry Christmas.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home