Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Well I guess this is going to be the way of it

1. I don't hate my country, but it has problems right now and I simply feel that where you live is irrelevant.

2. Of course China has problems, do you really think I'm some moron? There are some serious problems here.

3. HELLO! I did live on my own for a great while and covered all my bills, I even paid rent. It simply became to difficult to find better employment after I was laid off from RMH. If I had continued there and Carrie would have found work things wouldn't have been a problem. People in the valley are only concerned about hiring some guy they are related to, I tried to find better work than echostar but that was the best there was.

4. How exactly are you supposed to go to college out of state when you have no college fund, don't qualify for financial aid, and can't get scholarships. What, you think I didn't try?

This discussion is pointless and I don't want to have it any longer. At least I have gone and done something else with my fucking life, at least I have come somewhere that is frankly AMAZING in so many ways. Who really gives a fuck what my reasons are, all of Asia is at my beck and call I can afford to go wherever I want, whenever I want. I'm not trapped down there anymore and I'm well off, I pay all of my bills (My rent comes out of my salary). So I suppose I now meet all the criteria that is held dear by all the family back home. So Linda we can either drop this or I can turn the comment feature back off and then no one will be able to post anything, that's not what I want to do but I guarantee it will happen. I quite enjoy responding to Kevin and my fathers comments so I would hate to disappoint them and anyone else that may be interested in posting comments specifically about China, living here, and working here. My personal views on China and America, My personal life and how I have handled it are just that, personal and they are not a matter of public debate in this blog. If you wish to continue this discussion get my email address from Kevin and email me directly. Otherwise please keep with the spirit of the blog, nothing to comment on today, I feel I have said enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all bury that bone. This is a new and bright beginning...hopefull, and so promicing.

Encourage and uplift people. Let's move on to the general topics that, in fact, are very interesting. What about movies in China...the theatres...TV.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home