Friday, April 18, 2008

Difficult to accept

I find it hard to realize that I love someone, but when I really get to know them I find out that they have so many negative flaws that it's hard to really love them for more than just a few things. I find women are very interested in the material here, they feel that having a place to sleep and a meal to eat is more important than love. To a certain extent I see where they are coming from.
However, being in a relationship based on the material can only bring about misery in my opinion. Therefore my girl and I are on a bit of a sabbatical, I am pretty miserable in the relationship as it is right now, I also feel like I'm always walking on egg shells around her. I certainly don't want to go through the rest of my life like this.
So yesterday I suggested we take a break, i feel I need time to re examine this relationship and perhaps my other relationships as well and find out if this is really what I want. She and I aren't really very compatible, we have very different goals. There will be a lot of thinking involved with this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your health is doing better. You are doing the right thing by examining your relationship now instead of later for obvious reasons.
I've signed a new contract but it does not start until Aug. Take care of yourself. Love, Linda

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home