Thursday, October 11, 2007

Error 691

So the technician comes by my house today, sits down at my computer, and begins to go on in chinese about how this isn't my problem. I reply that I know that, and that there was no point for him to come. Now there is a series of "Buck Passing" as to try and figure out why I can't connect to the internet. Long story short, I have been given a temporary username and password to try and connect with. I have serious doubts that this will work as my network icon seems lazier than usual, but i will give it a try in a few hours and see if it works. if it does that would point to a problem with my account. they don't seem to imply that i haven't paid, but this really feels like an account shut off, and no one else in the building is having a problem. I may end up switching internet companies soon, i get 691 with these people a lot but when the service is up it's really fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home