Friday, September 28, 2007

Snags

Janice and I have run into the first few snags in our relationship, after being through a few relationships myself i have come to expect this after the first few months. It's a natural part of the whole process, things aren't new anymore and not as exciting. She leaves many decisions up to me, but the fact is I don't know this town very well. It's really difficult for me to think of interesting things to do that we haven't already done plenty of times, or that she hasn't done plenty of times in her life. I can tell she isn't as excited about kissing me it's just not the same anymore, but these are things every couple goes through at some point. Better now than later I say, besides this is a good time to establish where we stand in this relationship and our feelings about it. I'll admit our fun having has tappered off a bit, perhaps it's sad that I am happy spending very little money and doing stuff at home. We are going out to dinner over the next couple of nights and will most likely work everything out.
One big problem is that she doesn't really like American movies or music, I enjoy Chinese tv to some extent, but there is only so much of it I can watch, and I don't like Chinese pop music at all. We have little in common in the realm of entertainment, chinese music is all about singers, the music itself is just shitty, nothing special, i am nto a very good musician but I could prolly write this stuff. Anyway, it's time for me to get to work all. I will try and write more into this post over the next few hours/couple days. Have a 5 day national vacation coming up, i will be off from sunday to thursday, will have a lot of stuff to talk about on the blog then. You know the one constant about having a job is that there is always something you dislike about it no matter how much you like the overall work, I like teaching, it's satisfying and most of the time I can enjoy myself doing it. However, there are still plenty of things that I would want to be different. BTW Linda I hear your not working anymore, please explain this to me, details please.
Not getting along with one of my co workers at all, Stoerm has met this guy and agrees that he is a total TWAT. He is the type of person that you can't ask nicely to do anything because he won't do it, eventually you have to demand things of him, last week he really lost his cool and started screaming at me at work. All of the students could hear him and everything like that, he was making a huge scene. All I asked him to do was stop changing the name plates on our rooms because it confuses everyone, the teachers, the students, it just throws us all off. At one point he was yelling at me an inch away from my face spitting on me and calling me a "Bitch" with one of our bosses standing right next to me. I remained calm (Normally i would have been all over his ass, restraint is something that I have had to learn over the last year), then I am doing an english corner and he is screaming at the top of his lungs and disrupting everything. From what I understand many parents had to come to the school later and get an appology from him. The next day we had a teachers meeting and proceeded to call me a "Jerk Off" and a "Pretty Boy" in front of both of our bosses. and went on to claim that it was my girlfriend who was runing his career at our school and began to try and place blame on me for that. Now I don't really hate anyone, but I hate this guy. However, I would never try and get him fired, that's just wrong. My girlfriend has her own mind and her own opinions, it's not like we sit around at my apartment and talk about how much she should dislike this guy. She doesn't like him because he is a California Bay Area Prick who thinks he is better than everyone else and likes to laugh at other peoples misfortunes. Frankly i had no idea what he was talking about during the metting so that night I finally talked to Janice about some of the things that had gone on between her and this guy. Some of the things she had told me were almost disturbing, instances of locking her out of the classroom and laughing at her histarically when he let her back in, Shouting at her friend for no reason, and even failing her for her last class just because. I looked at her book and he did indeed give her all 1's, the highest grade being 5. he also sits in the corner of our office and mumbles to himself, now I have been around a crazy person all my life, I am noticing some very disturbing things about this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home