Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Internet down

The internet has been down at my apartment for days, it's error 691 so it's most likely the providers problem, this has happend before, but never for this long. I am afraid that until the net is back up I will only have access to the net at work, since I have no real way to use USB here I am afraid that my video posts will be on hold for a while. I will however still film them and put them up when I am back up. A technician wants to come out so it will be monday before i am going to even be close to being back up. 691 isn't usually a problem at the PC so he won't really be able to fix anything. I can still ping my own machine so DUN is still functioning and such. Apparentlly "I worked for microsoft for 2 years troubleshooting internet connectivity and I think the problem is on your end" doesn't mean much here. Anyhow I will be back on when I can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're scaring me Doug. Internet chaos and disorder ... no explanation ... I can only buy smoked oysters from China. Whew!!

Well, anyway, things are a bit more tranquil here ... my niece turned 21 today ... I called to say happy birthday ... and that she is now old enough to dance in any club in the U.S. and Canada.

Patrick

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home