Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday

Well, I am coming up on the big 29 this friday. I guess that I'll be 29 here before I am there, hmmm I wonder if I should celebrate by beijing time or by central time? Well I guess I was born in central time ... anyway. Dad sorry I missed your birthday, but I am going to try to get a calling card and give you a talk on fathers day if I can. Money is really tight right now so I will only be able to afford one, we won't be able to talk for long but it should be better than nothing. I have been having a lot of trouble with a co worker lately, he has a problem with me "telling tales out of school". I have a problem with him because he acts like some asshole from the bay area ... because he is some asshole from the bay area. All I ever see this guy do is acting self important and shoving micky d's into his gullet. One thing I would never do is chew another someone out in front of our co workers. Well he tore me a pretty good asshole in front of ours, perhaps what i was doing wasn't right but at the very least I had already spoken to those people about their unprofessionalism and such. I have tried to appologize on at least two occasions, but he just says he is uninterested in what I have to say. So the guy wants an appology, but he won't take one, what an asshole. The only one making the work environment hostile right now is him.
I have dived into a few old tv series, ALF, Quantum Leap, and the original star trek series just to name a few. Those shows are so much better now that I am older, I guess I liked them for different reasons when I was younger. Anyhow, gotta go to class.

Linda thanks for the happy birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home