Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Moved out

Hey all, sorry about the long gap in posts but I have been busy moving out of what is now Tom's place. I have moved into a small apartment by myself, tom and I were great room mates but Stoerms arrival made things a little close for me and I thought it best to move out a couple weeks earlier than planned. I am glad I have a smaller place instead of the huge one. So much easier to keep cool and warm and such. Anyway all, I don't have the internet set up yet and I am nto sure when I will have it set up either as i have to get someones help with it. I hope it will be soon as I have a lot of d loads to finish snd such, although we were very good about it, it will be nice not to have to share bandwidth anymore. Anyway guys I am going to have a very busy week ahead of me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your move. I hope you can put up some pictures of your new place soon and tell us about it. How far from work and Tom's? Close to the places that you like to go? What kind of building and how many floors? Etc.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home