Friday, May 25, 2007

My place.

My place is in a building with 30 floors, there are all kinds of things in the building. Residents, offices, personal restraunts that deiliver to apartments throughout the building. My place is 50 meters squared, it's small but just right for one person. I have dark wood floors, a big living room with a small kitchen that is part of it, the living room also doubles as the dining room. My bathroom is small, but I do have a western style toilet, a bath tub (super rare, I have people setting up appointments already.), and this really cool see through sink. I now realize that what we have back in the valley aren;t apartment buildings. My place and Toms place are apartment buildings, all the doors open into a hall way, it's loud, and any work being done with heavy tools in one apartment can be heard throughout the whole building. Someone elses sink drain runs through my bathroom, and I am sure mine runs through someone else's. My bedroom is nice and big and has a nice western style mattress, I am sleeping really well now. I spend most of my time in my bedroom, it has it's own AC unit, I also have an AC unit in the living room area. It's a good way to save on juice. I have nice fast internet now so I am going to shoot a video of the place for you guys tonight, I can prolly get it on youtube tomorrow. Speaking of which. If you guys want to see a vid of what it was like on lunar new years eve click the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgmaBMF8lzM

if you guys haven't seen my Arboretum and Taxi ride vid then check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozP40buxyI

and finally if you haven;t seen booze in china check this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nac9b7ykgk

Anyhow guys, I have a very busy day ahead of me. Tomorrow is my busy day so I will be going to bed early. Enjoy the vids and be safe and carefull, the world will take advantage of you if it can

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on joining the "rat race" and having your own mouse hole.
I've been working avg 10 hour days, 7 days a week for about 6 weeks now (oops ... took one "sick" day a couple or three weeks ago). Today, Saturday, is more likely than not my last long (10 hr) day, then a regular 8 hour day Sunday, then, blessed be, Memorial Day ... when I'm not allowed to work, even if I wanted to.
Then, hopefully, regular work weeks for next 3-4 weeks (with a few OT hours thrown in), then "furlough". Ahhhh ... life doesn't suck so bad after all. My next paycheck should be 3 kilos+ take home ... the big one of the year.
Keeps me in flip-flops and good beer.

Patrick

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new place. That sink, I saw one like that in the new Lowes...about$238. I also liked the video you did...nice looking girls too. I am going to try to get it up on my blog. Well, three months...and hurricane/typhoon season before us.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye, lad ...

Jump in the barrel and do it 'urricane style ....

Yippee tie one on.

Patrick

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home