Friday, June 08, 2007

Neutered

You know I have always been that person that is always wrong, I grow more and more tired of this. I can sit down with a few people I know and consider my friends, but it's like there is always some type of contradiction to everything I say, it's like everything I say is wrong somehow. It's gotten to where I don't want to say anything when I am with other people, partially why I don't go out very much anymore. It's like there is no point to even saying anything anymore, it happens to me so much that I must be an idiot. It's like I am always the submissive whore in the conversation, it's like having my balls cut off. I have no idea wether it's me at this point or not, these days I really prefer to spend my time alone. I am becoming reclusive again and I was hoping to avoid that. I guess in the end you have to do what works for you, since no one seems to have any interest in what I say these days I am just going to put my efforts into writing and see where that takes me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This doesn't have anything to do with your post.
I tried to send you a Birthday Card and it came back as undeliverable.
Anyway, Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Linda

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home