Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girlfriends are pricy

I love my girl, but the fact is, girlfriends are expensive. I am just lucky she doesn't like really expensive things. Even so I have been going out to eat at restraunts and going to hankou a little more often than usual. I bought her a watch, really because she was always hunting for her cell phone to look at the time. She keeps her phone in a really hard place to get to, so it made sence, anyhow I have been enjoying my relationship very much, things are moving forward and we are having a good time, savign is difficult but I will manage to get it down soon, after september should be easier.
I have been speaking with Tom through text a little more lately, haven't really seen him more than a few times in the past few months. He is on the summer fun schedule at his job so we don't have a common day off any longer. That will change soon, so ... I hope to spend more time with him. I have alot of people to divide my time amongst these days, it's getting harder and harder to do so. However, my girlfriends classes will be starting up soon, so she will have less time and I should have more to spend with Tom and Everett. Last I spoke with my brother he had some idea of what he was going to do, however I won't speak for him.
Ate a huge fish the other day with Janice, it was really really good. the meat practically melted in your mouth, it came with bean sprouts and tofu noodles. It was great, and for 30 yuan you can't go wrong. We left the place full and happy, we weren't even upset about the conterfeit Coca-colas we bought, they were actually local brand future cola in a coca cola bottle. I could tell the difference pretty easily.
Anyhow my residency has been extended until february, and I a probablly going to extend my contract another year. I would love to come home for a couple months, but I am not sure when I am going to be able to afford to do that. My school will pay for my flight one way but I still have to manage the flight back, and you never know I may bring someone with me for a visit :) Gotta get ready for classes guys, have a good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What th'?

YOU are footing the bill for "romancing" Janice? That's sexist as HELL!

Make her pay.

Check out this link:
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/stbernards.htm

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops ... forgot to sign the above.

Need to save Doug ... all these plans about travel will have to be prepared for LONG in advance. Just DO the math on how much it will cost, how much you need to set aside each paycheck to meet the financial costs (be realistic with ALL projected costs). This will make it much less likely that you'll be disappointed by eventual results.

Anyhoo ... best wishes on your new relationship.

Patrick

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things are going good for you. Linda

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home